Cost to build this 326DC - $639,000!!
This is the ONLY 326DC ever built with a SEAKEEPER 3 AND A GENERATOR! USA Stabilizers, the company that engineers the Seakeeper into Pursuit for the Factory took 6 weeks and and $65k to install. It was installed without sacrificing ANY freshwater or diesel capacity.
Custom SeaDek installed 7/22(4 month wait)
Factory upgrades - its easier to list what it doesn't have.. No FLIR, No chill plate under the aft facing cushions, No ski tow package, No outriggers. Hull is Carbon with Platinum Boot stripe. Complete upgrade list at end of listing.
This OPEN checkbook, mulit-yacht owner took this factory delivered Pursuit and upgraded everything they didn't think was done upto their high standards. For example, these changes were addressed from the factory...
-Punch list from the factory complete, this took over a dozen service calls, boat being hauled 4 times, owner took care of everything.. THIS VESSEL IS BETTER THAN FROM THE FACTORY!
-The factory aft curtain, console cover, and engine covers were cheap and fit poorly. Owner had TK Custom Canvas re-do all the covers! The engine covers are custom white Stamoid material with soft felt inside so they do not scratch the engines. The aft curtain was completely redesigned into 3 pieces so you can enter the vessel easily from both port and starboard or you can choose to only put up the center section and leave the sides open. The cockpit cover now covers the entire helm station and seating. The cover uses bungee cords, sandbags, and stick-on snaps so no drilling into the superstructure was necessary.
New caulking was placed all over the vessel where the factory forgot or didnt complete.
Anchor hatch comes without a safety cable from factory, they installed one.
Imperfections in the fiberglass work from the factory were addressed and corrected.
Generator recently serviced at 85hrs.
Engines had 200hrs service performed by a Certified Yamaha Center and a Master Tech.
Vessel has scheduled wash weekly. Rinsed with soft water and Salt-Off after every use.
Entire vessel waxed every 4 months. Superstructure just waxed again, 11/22.
Operated by USCG licensed Captains EVERY USE.
DETAILS OF SALE -
- Owner moving to larger vessel.
- 5 Hours instruction or cruising hours included by USCG 100t Master(if local).
- Brokers welcome.
- Carbon Hull with Platinum Bootstrip
- SeaKeeper 3 with separate AGM batteries and charger
- Custom SeaDek installed 6/13/22
- Garmin Radar GMR 24HD(dome)
- Carbon Helm
- Nautilus Interior Package
- White upholstery upgrade
- Air conditioning package
- Bridge deck teak table with cover
- Custom retractable aft sunshade
- Bow Mediterranean sunshade
- 120v/60 Fisher Panda 5kw Generator
- 110v cockpit grill
- Premium stereo upgrade: M6 Sport
- ACR RCL-100 LED motorized spotlight
- Hardtop mounted rod holders(6)
- Underwater RGB LED lighting
- Yamaha Helmaster EX with Joystick control
- Custom Aft curtain, Helm seat, bow and Instrument covers
- Upgraded side curtains and aft drop curtain with Eisenglass
- Dual 8612 Garmin with BlueVision upgraded charts
- XM Receiver for Weather